Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This Weeks Grocery Cart

Vegan MoFo Days 10 & 11

This week like all the others has been crazy at work but I just keep telling myself next week is fall break. My goal is to take some time over the break to relax and do fun things but also spend some time catching up on my ever growing work and life to-do list.

Since I have not been doing any real cooking this week I thought I would make a post on what was in my grocery cart this past week at Whole Foods.

Produce:
bananas
spinach
kale
red chard
plums
grapefruit
oranges
gala apples
carrots
lemon
red bell peppers

Bulk:
oat bran
flaxseeds
medjool dates
raisins
dried banana chips

Pantry:
white grits
wheat bran
dried apricots
tomato sauce
diced tomatoes
tortillas
dried apricots
dark chocolate

Misc.
Vitamins
lotion
prepared scones

1 comment:

  1. looks like a good haul to me! especially the medjool dates, mmm!

    ReplyDelete