Thursday, October 6, 2011

BBC

Vegan MoFo Day 6

Today I met two friends at the Bluegrass Brewing Company. I have tried their bottled beers before but have never been to the restaurant. It has been on my list for a while now and tonight was finally the night. I selected 2 appetizers for my meal which included the hummus plate (minus the feta cheese) and the vegan BBQ wings. Both were delicious, the wings especially because it was my first time eating seitan. I washed it all down with an Oktoberfest beer.

Today was all in all a great day. Before meeting my friends for dinner, I decided to take the night off from doing work and went to the mall to browse a few stores. I ended up being quite successful at finding things on sale. I got two pair of ballet flats, one brown and one black. Then at Ann Taylor Loft I got 2 sleeveless shirts, one dress, and 7 long sleeve shirts that I can wear to work or for fun.

I need to remember to take more "me days". I feel so much better and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment