Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough

Vegan MoFo Day 2

I know I have raved about Shiraz's falafel wrap before. Despite stopping there once a week to get one, I still can't get enough. I stopped by Shiraz last night and ordered my usual made vegan and saved it to take for lunch today.




Two of my cousins were in from Georgia and another flew in from North Carolina and everyone got together for lunch. However instead of having fried fish I pulled out my falafel wrap and went to town. What really made me smile was everyone said mine looked the best :)

So like I have said before, if you are in the Louisville area make plans to stop at Shiraz and order the wrap (requesting it be made vegan means it comes with hummus instead of yogurt sauce).

Now I must do some work for tomorrow. Boo. Maybe if I get done though I can watch a movie or read a new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment