Monday, August 2, 2010

Saul Good

Today was a good day for the following reasons:

1) I only had to be at school for a little over 3 hours for my elective class. Not only was that a much shorter day at school than I am used to, but I really enjoyed the topic. I did not look at my watch once which is rather unheard of for me.
2) The sun was shining and I got a good sweat session in at the arboretum.
3) I went to perhaps my favorite restaurant in Lexington.

If you live in Lexington than I highly recommend you give Saul Good a try. It has delicious food and wonderful service. Tonight was half price pizza starting at 5pm so I was there by like 5:05. They have such wonderful varieties of pizza but I stuck with the veggie tonight because thats what I was craving.


Luckily I still have half left for later in the week :)

Oh and besides yummy pizza Saul Good also has some knock-your-socks off desserts. Well maybe I should say dessert. You see the first time I got dessert I ordered the Kahlua cupcake and since then I cannot seem to order anything else. It is just that good.



I have a method to eating this cupcake. First I eat the solid chocolate handle, then I eat the coffee beans, then all of the whipped cream on top, and finally proceed to embark on the chocolate goodness. Did I mention there are chocolate chips baked inside as well? Anyways, I have leftovers of this as well that safely made it into the freezer to be pulled out another day.

However the top thing that made the day so good was getting to share wonderful food and conversation with one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment